Hello and welcome to ExamPundit. Here are the Expected Questions from the current affairs of 12th, 13th and 14th December, 2015.
1. Who was recently appointed in a one–man judicial committee, which will look into the implementation of One Rank One Pension (OROP) scheme?
– Justice L. Narasimha Reddy
2. Justice L. Narasimha Reddy was recently appointed in a one–man judicial committee. This committee will look into which of the following topics?
– Implementation of One Rank One Pension Scheme
3. Which of the following Indian company recently invested in a sports startup named WHOOP?
4. Which of the following states became the first state to submit Smart City Plan?
5. With which of the following countries did India recently reach Agreement on Civil Nuclear Energy?
6. India recently signed a MoU to adopt Shinkansen Technology for Mumbai – Ahmedabad HSR project. The Shinkansen Technology is originated in which country?
7. For which of the following railway project did India and Japan sign a MoU to adopt Shinkansen Technology?
– Mumbai – Ahmedabad HSR Project
8. Government of India recently signed MoU to establish three IITs on Public–Private–Partnership mode. The three IITs will be establish in which of the following city(s)?
– Ranchi, Nagpur and Pune
9. In which of the following Indian state Losar festival is celebrated?
– Jammu & Kashmir
10. Which two of the following cities were recently designated as members of Creative Cities Network by UNESCO?
– Jaipur and Varanasi
11. Which of the following cities was recently designated as the City of Crafts and Folk Art by UNESCO?
12. Which of the following cities was recently designated as the City of Music by UNESCO?
13. 12th South Asian Games will be held in which of the following countries?
14. 12th South Asian Games will be held in which of the following Indian city(s)?
– Guwahati & Shillong
15. Which of the following is the 12th South Asian Games Mascot?
– Tikhor, a one horned rhino
16. Elizabeth Susan Koshy is associated with which of the following sports?
17. Name the Indian cyclist who recently was ranked World No. 4 Cyclist by International Cycling Union.
– Deborah Herold
18. Deborah Herold is associated with which sport?
19. What is the rank of India's in Human Development Report 2015's Human Development Index?
20. Name the Indian–Origin writer who recently won the 2015 South East Asian Write Award for Singapore?
– Jamaludeen Mohamed Sali
21. Which of the following companies recently won the 2015 Aegis Graham Bell Award for developing a solution for the Internet of Things (IoT)?
22. Which of the following nations recently launched its first UNESCO Biosphere Reserve Inle Lake?
23. Which of the following companies recently agreed to buy 112–year old newspaper South China Morning Post of Hong Kong?
24. Who among the followings was recently appointed as Ambassador to Saudi Arabia?
– Ahmad Javed (Mumbai Police Commissioner)
25. Mumbai Police Commissioner Ahmad Javed was recently appointed as Ambassador to ________.
– Saudi Arabia
26. Ahmad Javed was recently appointed as the Ambassador to Saudi Arabia. Prior to this he was a police commissioner of which of the following cities?
27. Name the renowned agro–economist who recently passed away.
– Sharad Joshi