Hello and welcome to ExamPundit. Here are the Daily Expected Questions of 11th December Current Affairs.
1. Recently Government of India slashed the Minimum Export Price (MEP) of onions to ________.
- 400 dollar per tonne
2. Which of the following goods Minimum Export Price was recently reduced by the Union Government to 400 dollars per tonne?
3. According to the union government, what was India's rank in the Women Empowerment Index 2015 of UN?
4. Which of the following actors replaced Salman Khan to reach the top spot in Forbes India's top earning celebrity list?
- Shah Rukh Khan
5. With which of the following universities did O.P. Jindal Global University sign a MoU to facilitate collaboration between research universities in South Asia?
- Queen Mary University of London
6. Who among the following Bollywood actors was recently honored with Lifetime Achievement Award at Dubai International Film Festival?
- Naseeruddin Shah
7. Naseeruddin Shah was recently honored with Lifetime Achievement Award at which of the following film festivals?
- Dubai International Film Festival
8. Who among the following authors received Mailer Prize for lifetime achievement 2015?
- Salman Rushdie
9. Who was recently conferred with an honorary doctorate in International Relations by Jawaharlal Nehru University?
- Japan's Prime Minister Shinzo Abe
10. On My Terms: From the Grassroots to the Corridors of Power is the autobiography of ___________.
- Sharad Pawar
11. Which of the following country recently inaugurated its second stock exchange?
12. Name the recently inaugurated stock exchange of Myanmar.
- Yangon Stock Exchange
13. The UN agencies launched $1.98 billion Sahel humanitarian appeal for 2016. The Sahel region is located in which continent?
14. Who among the following did recently swear in as President of Argentina?
- Mauricio Macri Blanco
15. Mauricio Macri Blanco sworn in as the President of which of the following countries?
16. Which of the following company recently appointed Sanjeev Sharma as their Managing Director?
- ABB India Ltd