Hello and welcome to ExamPundit. Here is a set of Reasoning Quiz for IBPS Clerk Prelims 2015.
Directions (Q. 1 to 5):- Study the information carefully and answer the following questions:
In a certain code language
a) 'WEALTH, HEALTH, PROSPERITY, PEACE' is written as 'kat lat ho gat'
b) 'HEALTH SHOULD BE MAINTAINED' is written as, 'mat ta pat kat'
c) 'PEACE IS FINAL OUTCOME' is written as, 'zi lat ne ki'
d) 'GOOD HEALTH SHOULD RESULTS' is written as, 'zat mat kat da
1. What is the code for 'HEALTH' in the given code language?
1) gat 2) ho 3) pat
4) kat 5) da
2. What is the code for 'SHOULD' in the given code language?
1) kat 2) da 3) mat
4) gat 5) zi
3. What is the code for 'PEACE' in the given code language?
1) lat 2) ho 3) kat
4) zi 5) da
4. What is the code for 'RESULTS' in the given code language?
3) either (1) or (2)
5. What is the code for 'BE' in the given code language?
1) mat 2) pat
3) kat 4) ta
5) cannot be determined
Directions (Q.6-10): Study the information and answer the given questions:
Seven people P, Q, R, S, T, U and V live on separate floors of a 7-floor building. Ground floor is numbered 1, first floor is numbered 2 and so on until the topmost floor is numbered 7. Each one of these is travelling to a different city, viz Delhi, Mumbai, Patna, Chennai, Kolkata, Bengaluru and Lucknow but not necessarily in the same order. Only three people live above the floor on which P lives. Only one person lives between P and the one travelling to Bengaluru. U lives immediately below the one travelling to Mumbai. The one travelling to Mumbai lives on an even-numbered floor. Only three people live between the ones travelling to Bengaluru and Patna. T lives immediately above R. T is not travelling to Patna. Only two people live between Q and the one travelling to Kolkata. The one travelling to Kolkata lives below the floor on which Q lives. The one travelling to Delhi does not live immediately above or immediately below Q. S does not live immediately above or immediately below P. V does not travel to Chennai.
6. Which of the following is true with respect to V as per the given information?
1) The one who lives immediately below V is travelling to Mumbai.
2) V lives on floor no. 7
3) V lives immediately below T
4) V lives on the lowermost floor
5) V is travelling to Bengaluru
7. Who among the following lives on floor no. 3?
1) The one travelling to Chennai
2) The one travelling to Kolkata
8. Who lives on the floor immediately above T?
9. To which of the following cities is S travelling?
10. How many people live between the floors on which S and the one travelling to Mumbai live?
4) More than three