Hello and welcome to ExamPundit. As promised, we are giving you Important Links for IBPS RRB Interviews.
You need to study these basic banking topics:
- RBI Rates - How much it was reduced/increased
- Various Banking Appointments - Last 2 months
- Difference Between Various Banking Products
- Bank Head Quarters
- Acronyms - SLR/CRR etc. and their definition
- Various Accounts and Their Features.
- Various Apps and Their Features
For The Banking Portion Follow these links:
We have provided Official FAQs page of RBI Link as it contains plenty of information and will easily help you to browse and study.
- RBI - BANKING TERMS & FAQs
- All Important Schemes Launched in 2015
- Banking Awareness PDF - FOR Acronyms
- All About NBFCs
- General Awareness Chest - Contains a Lot of Banking Awareness
- Various Banking Products and Their Differences
- Payments & Settlement System in India
- Financial Regulators and Their Features - PDF
For Current Affairs – The Monthly Magazine will be provided today. So read that along with the September issue.
Important Current Affairs Topics:
- GOLD SCHEMES & COINS
- Women in Indian Air Force
- Nobel Prize 2015
- IMF & World Bank Reports
- RBI's Bi-Monthly Policy in October
- PM Laid the Foundation stone of AP Capital Amravati
- European Refugee Crisis
- Facebook & Internet.org - No In-depth needed
- IDFC Bank - A brief about it
Last but not the least, generic HR Questions and your Academic questions shall only be prepared by you. Because, i) HR Questions should be answered in a way which will express your personality and ii) the academic questions will be from the core subjects and followed by counter or related questions.
However, we will hold a Live Interview Discussion Session in exampundit on Sunday i.e. 8th November, 2015.
All the best. Study Hard.