Hello and welcome to ExamPundit. Here is the Daily Word List Set 3 prepared by our very own Wazza.
1. Affinity- Attraction, Liking
e.g.:- Humans have a special affinity for dolphins.
2. Culmination- Achievement, Completion
e.g.:- The reforms marked the successful culmination of a long campaign.
3. Grapple- Struggle, Wrestle mentally
e.g.:- I was grappling to find an answer to his question.
4. Insolent- Disrespectful and rude
e.g.:- Her insolence cost her her job.
5. Serenity- Calm, Unruffled
e.g.:- The hotel offers a haven of peace and serenity away from the bustle of the city.
6. Effervescence- Enthusiasm, Vigour, Lively
e.g.:- A warm effervescent personality.
7. Demean- To humiliate, Degrade
e.g.:- Behaviour like this demeans politics.
8. Irresolute- Not able to decide what to do, Weak willed
e.g.:- She stood irresolute outside his door.
9. Pallid- Pale, Tedious, Dull
e.g.:- A pallid complexion.
10. Burgeon- To grow
e.g.:- A burgeoning population.
CLICK HERE TO CHECK THE WORD LIST SET 2