Hello and welcome to ExamPundit. Here is the 15th set of Daily Word List.
1 .Astute: clever.
Example: The astute businessman went from rags to riches with one great idea.
2. Bleak: gloomy, somber or exposed to wind and cold.
Example: At the funeral, the widow looked bleak and lost.
3. Amplify: make something stronger, bigger, louder or more important.
Example: You can turn someone else's energy into yours and amplify it.
4. Contrary: someone or something that is opposite to something else or is unfavorable
Example: There was a contrary opinion of course.
5. Aversion: dislike or distaste for something or someone, or a desire to avoid something or someone.
Example: People who are unfamiliar with computer technology often have an aversion to it.
6 .Endeavour: something you try or attempt with a lot of effort.
Example: Reema forced herself to endeavor to appear neutral.
7. Exult: to feel or to show feelings of great happiness or joy
Example: You must exult over your victories and move forward through your defeats.
8. Fragile: delicate, flimsy or easily broken.
Example: These models were so fragile that they usually broke in coming in contact with the ground.
9 .Hail: to welcome, greet
Example: If my mother knew, she'd drop to her knees and say a million Hail Mary's in thanks!
10 .Intimidate: frighten someone or to make someone be in awe of you.
Example: He wasn't the first to use that tactic to intimidate her.