Hello and welcome to ExamPundit. Here is the 12th Set of Daily Word List.
1. Fictitious: made up, whether for a written story, a lie or a tale.
Example: Fashion has set fictitious values upon slight shades of colour.
2. Impetuous: something that moves with a lot of force, done with little thought.
Example: He had vulnerable temper and impetuous moods.
3. Compulsion: being forced to do something, urge to behave in a certain way.
Example: He appeared for the exam out of compulsion.
4. Predicament: unpleasant or difficult situation.
Example: Suresh was going through financial predicament.
5. Devoid: lacking or without.
Example: His voice was devoid of any emotion.
6. Remonstrate: make a forcefully reproachful pro
Example: Before I could remonstrate on the poor working conditions, my boss fired me.
7. Waive: give up your right to something.
Example: Bill is going to waive his right to attorney.
8. Possession: the state of having, owning, or controlling something.
Example: I have no money or possessions.
9. Dejected: sad, depressed, in low spirits.
Example: The results of the match left Madhav dejected.
10. Emerge: to become more well known or more important, to come into view.
Example: He emerged as the winner of the competition.