Hello and welcome to ExamPundit. Here is the 11th Set of Daily Word List.
1. Bizarre : strange, unusual
Example: Everyone stared at the student who wore the bizarre outfit to school.
2. Volatile: violent, rapidly evaporating.
Example: Because Mary and Frank have a volatile relationship, they often argue.
3. Benevolent: someone who is kind and friendly, enjoying helping others.
Example: Feeding the homeless is a benevolent deed.
4. Conceal: to keep something hidden or secret.
Example: He was simply trying to conceal the problem.
5. Perplexed: confused, puzzled.
Example: He stared at her with a perplexed expression and finally shook his head.
6. Redundant: too much of something.
Example: Any complement would have been redundant, anyway.
7. Magnanimous: state of being very generous, either literally or in spirit, or the fact of showing great generosity and giving great gifts.
Example: Because she was kind and generous, the magnanimous queen was loved by all.
8. Affluent: someone who is wealthy with money, property or possessions
Example: She belongs from an affluent family.
9. Remorse : regret, sadness.
Example: There was no remorse in his face or tone.
10. Haughty: arrogant, superior, disdainful.
Example: Ramesh’s haughty attitude made him an undesirable friend.
:: Click here to view the 10th Set ::