Hello and welcome to ExamPundit. Here is the 10th Set of Daily Word List.
1. Antipathy: a deep-seated feeling of aversion. Strongly opposing.
Example: "His fundamental antipathy to capitalism"
(Of an action or situation) likely to arouse or incur resentment or anger in others.
Example: "She’d put herself in an invidious position"
(of a comparison or distinction) unfairly discriminating; unjust.
Example: "It seems invidious to make special mention of one aspect of his work"
3. Morose: gloomily or sullenly ill-humored, as a person or mood.
Example: "She was morose and silent when she got home"
4. Upheave: to heave or lift up; raise up or aloft.
Example: "The area was first upheaved from the primeval ocean"
5. Tutelary: serving as a protector, guardian, or patron.
Example: "The tutelary spirits of these regions"
6. Unshod: not wearing or provided with shoes
Example: "Her unshod feet"
7. Seclude: keep (someone) away from other people.
Example: "I secluded myself up here for a life of study and meditation"
8. Educe: bring out or develop (something latent or potential).
Example: "Out of love obedience is to be educed"
9. Confidant: A person with whom one shares a secret or private matter, trusting them not to repeat it to others.
Example: "A close confidante of the king"
10. Avidity: keen interest or enthusiasm.
Example: "He read detective stories with avidity"