Hello and welcome to ExamPundit. Here is the Daily Word List of 9th November, 2015. This is prepared by our ardent member "wazza" :)
1. Allure- To bait, To entice, To attract
e.g.:- the allure of the big cities
2. Effulgent- Shining, Radiant, Splendid
e.g.:- the moon was effulgent that night.
3. Delve- Investigate, Explore, Examine
e.g.:- He had started to delve into his father’s distant past.
4. Iterate- Repeat, State repeatedly
e.g.:- Let us iterate the procedure again.
5. Jaded- Worn out, Exhausted, Corrupt
e.g.:- I felt terribly jaded after working all weekend.
6. Overt- Apparent, Clear, Evident
e.g.:- There was little overt support for the project.
7. Pragmatic- Fundamental, Basic, Sensible, Realistic
e.g.:- A pragmatic approach to management problems.
8. Burlesque- Mockery, Ludicrous imitation
e.g.:- The play was criticised for its burlesque treatment of serious issues.
9. Carnage- Bloodshed, Extensive slaughter
e.g.:- The carnage of the first World War.
10. Jeopardy- Risk, Threat, Danger
e.g.:- The war has put thousands of lives in jeopardy.