Hello and welcome to ExamPundit. Here is a set of Reasoning Quiz for Bank Exams in 2015 based on Statement and Assumption, Courses of Actions. The following situations are hypothetical, not to be taken as a TRUE event.
Directions (Q. 1-3): Study the following information carefully and answer the question that fellow.
2013 is a bad year for 1POs (Initial Public Offerings.) but a good year for MF (mutual Funds).
A) Fund's rising through IPOs touched record low in 2013.
B) Mutual Fund's includes debt and capital protection.
C) The market has really not been IPO - friendly.
D) Mutual Fund's clocked robust growth.
E) IPOs are not providing the valuation to promoter they deserve.
1. Which of the following among A), B), C), D) and E) can be a probable cause of above statement ?
1) Only A 2) Only A, C and D 3) Both C and E 4) Only E 5) Only C
|Solutions - IPOs not doing good because market is not, up to it right now and also it doesn’t provide good return to promoters.|
2. Which of the following among A), B), C), D) and E) may be a possible reason for the growth of MFs ?
1) Only B 2) Both C and D 3) Only E 4) Both B and D 5) None of these
3. Which of the following statements numbered A), B), C), D), and E) has/have been assumed in the given information?
1) Only C 2) Both D and E 3) Both A and D 4) Both A and E 5) Only D
|Solutions - The assumption behind the statement is the IPOs in 2013 has touched a record low while the mutual fund’s is on record high.|
Direction (Q. 4-5): Read the following information carefully and answer the question that follows:
As our growth in economy and population has once again bought the issue of air-pollution to forefront and right so. India has some of the most polluted cities in the world, according to Columbia University survey. The air pollution is due to inefficient consumption of energy resources industrial activities, a heavy dependence on fossil fuels, arising vehicle pollution coal based Thermal Power Plant & Industrial boilers are key source of nitrogen oxide and particulate matter and all among are the major contributor to decline air quality.
A) Air-pollution has become the fifth major cause of deaths in India
B) There should be an effective planning for air-pollution management and control.
C) An awareness programme should be run at the public place to keep the country clean.
D) Growing share of renewable energy makes a pathway.
E) The country is suffering from the problem of pollutants.
F) Economic development causes the increase in air-pollution.
4. Which of the following statements numbered A), B), C), D) and E) can be an effective step?
1) Both A and B
2) Only B, C and D
3) Both D and E
4) Only D
5) Only A, B and E
|Solutions - Effective planning and awareness programme for air pollution plays an important role to prevent air pollution. Also, the use renewable source of energy would help to prevent the air-pollution.|
5. Which of the following statements numbered A), B) C) D), E) and F) can be inferred from the given information?
1) Only C
2) Only E
3) Both A and C
4) Both E and F
5) Only A, B and C
|Solutions - It is clear that the scenario of economic development and profession of pollutants will lead us to dangerous level of air-pollution.|
Direction (Q. 6-7): Read the following information carefully and answer the question that follow:
According to survey, play ground be a prerequisite for granting permission to set up schools. As playground in school are nursery beds for a culture of physical exercise and fitness. This is vital for development of a child physical potential.
A) Lapse in early stages of development can have serious consequence on child health.
B) An idle school should have playground facility.
C) Sports facility are necessary for children development.
D) Lack of physical activity is going to be the main challenge for future generation.
E) Without playground children will concentrate more on studies.
F) Sports are not the only suitable methods for development of child.
6. Which of the following among A), B), C), D), E) and F) may be strong argument in favour of these who want to set up schools without playground.
1) Only A
2) Both A and C
3) Both E and F
4) Only B, D and F
5) None of these
|Solutions - Both (E) and (F) suggest that the play ground are not prerequisite necessary for setting up a school.|
7. Which of the following among A), B), C), D), E) and F) may be the reason behind the survey?
1) Only A
2) Both A and C
3) Only B
4) Only A, C and E
5) Only C, D and F
|Solutions - The whole reason to this survey is to bring the importance of playground in school for child physical fitness and development|
8. Read the following information carefully and answer the given question.
It is indeed ironic that freshers often find it difficult to get job opportunities because of lack of experience, and they cannot get the experience because they do not get jobs. Usually a best way for a fresher to get a job is through Campus placement.
8. Which of the following can be an assumption according to the given information?
1) Experienced candidates are better than freshers.
2) Only campus interview provide the job for a fresher.
3) Companies preferred experienced candidates.
4) In current scenario securing a job is challenging for fresher.
5) Fresher don't get job.
|Solutions - The competition for job has been increased so, getting a job for a fresher is a tough task,|
Direction (9-11): Read the following information carefully and answer the given questions.
RBI governor is likely to raise the repo rate, the key lending rate, by 0.25 percentage points to 8% in the mid quarter. India's wholesale inflation was at a 7 months high at 7% in October and retails inflation at a 9 month high of 11.24% in November.
A) Growth may take a back seat.
B) Higher lending rates costs may impacts finance and purchase of consumer goods.
C) Rupee has fall to a dollar last week.
D) Governor unable to prevent the high inflation rates.
E) Governor increases the repo-rate in every-quarter.
F) Foreign funds to move away promptly from India.
9. Which of the following among A), B), C), D) and E) can be a probable cause of the above step?
1) Only C
2) Both A & D
3) Only A
4) Both D & E
5) None of these
10. Which of the following among A), B), C), D) and E) can be an assumption according to the given information?
1) Only A
2) Only B
3) Only C
4) Both C and D
5) Both A and E
|Solutions - It is obvious that increase in repo-rate will directly effect the finance structure of a consumer.|
11. Which of the following among A), B), C), D) and F) can be inferred from the given information?
1) Only B
2) Only F
3) Both A and B
4) Both B and F
5) Both B and D
|Solutions - Increase in repo-rate will increase the rate of interest on home-loans and commercial loans, which effect the corporate and public and reduce the growth towards the backward.|