Hello and welcome to ExamPundit. RBI has released the online notification of RBI Grade B 2015.
Number of Vacancies
- Unreserved i.e., General (GEN/UR) - 67
- Scheduled Castes (SC) - 15
- Scheduled Tribes (ST) - 13
- Other Backward Classes (OBC) - 39
- TOTAL Officers in Grade 'B'(General) Direct Recruitment - (DR) - 134 *
* Out of 134 vacancies mentioned above, 04 vacancies are reserved for candidates belonging to Persons with Disability (PWD) category – one vacancy each for Visually Handicapped (VH), Orthopedically Handicapped (OH), and two vacancies for Hearing Impaired (HI). Persons with Disability may belong to any category - GEN/SC/ST/OBC.
Website Link Open –For On-Line Registration of Applications and Payment of Fees/Intimation Charges -October 5 to 23, 2015
Phase-I Online Examination - November 21 & 22, 2015
Phase-II Online Examination - December 7, 2015
APPLICATION FEE AND INTIMATION CHARGES: (Non Refundable)
SC/ST/PWD - Intimation Charges only - Rs.100/-
GEN/OBC - App. Fee including intimation charges - Rs.850/-
a. Age (as on 01/10/2015): Between 21 and 30 years (candidates must have been born not earlier than 02/10/1985 and not later than 01/10/1994). For candidates possessing M.Phil. and Ph.D. qualification, upper age limit will be 32 and 34years respectively. For candidates having experience as an officer in Commercial Bank/Financial Institution in Public Sector as also prior experience in Reserve Bank of India, upper age limit is relaxed to the extent of number of years of such experience subject to a maximum of three years. For such candidates, upper age limit should not exceed 33 years including experience. For experience, probationary period will not be reckoned. Refer item 8 below for relaxation in upper age limit for specified categories.
b. Educational Qualifications (as on 01/10/2015) : A minimum of 60% marks (50% in case of SC/ST/PWD) or an equivalent grade in Bachelor’s degree as well as in 12th and 10th standard examinations. The minimum qualifying percentage or an equivalent grade for the Bachelor's Degree will be in aggregate for all semesters / years.
Number of attempts: Candidates belonging to unreserved i.e. General Category, who had already appeared Six times for Phase-I Examination for this post in the past, are not eligible to apply. No such restriction applies to candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/PWD, if the posts are reserved for them.
Thanks Ravi for sharing the news with us.