Hello and welcome to ExamPundit. Here is a List of Important Books & Authors of last 5 Months(May, 2015 to September, 2015) for IBPS PO Mains. This is very important for the General Awareness section and highly recommended.
LIST OF BOOKS & AUTHORS (May, 2015 to September,2015):
- China – Confucius in the Shadows written by Poonam Surie released.
- Unbelievable – Delhi to Islamabad written by Prof Bhim Singh released.
- Complete Story of Indian Reforms: 2G, Power & Private Enterprise written by former TRAI Chairman Pradeep Baijal.
- Ahmedabad: A City in the World by Amrita Shah
- Super Economies by Raghav Bahl released.
- Transcendence: My Spiritual Experiences with Pramukh Swamiji written by APJ Abdul Kalam
- PM Narendra Modi launched Education of Muslims by Professor JS Rajput
- Modi - Incredible emergence of a star in Chinese language written by Tarun Vijay
- Booker Prize awardee Amitav Ghosh released his new novel Flood of fire.
- Recasting India written by Hindol Sengupta
- Bikhare Khyalat written by Abdul Haq presented to Vice-President
- Red Tape to Red Carpet... and then some written by Gina Rinehart
- Benazir Bhutto: A Multidimensional Portrait written by Dr Anna Suvorova
- Beyond Doubt: A Dossier on Gandhi's Assassination written by Teesta Setalvad
- Dealing with China: An Insider Unmasks the New Economic Superpower by Henry M Paulson
- "Locale, Everyday Islam and Modernity" by Shri M. Raisur Rahman
- Ghosts of Calcutta authored by Sebastian Ortiz
- R.D. Burman: The Prince of Music written by Khagesh Dev Burman
- Indian writer Anuradha Roy's latest work on the malaise of sexual abuse in India has been shortlisted for the Man Booker Prize 2015.
- The Kumbh Mela: Mapping the Ephemeral Megacity authored by Tarun Khanna released by Akhilesh Yadav
- Mrs Funnybones authored by Twinkle Khanna
- Making India Awesome authored by Chetan Bhagat
- 30 Women in Power: Their Voices, Their Stories by Naina Lal Kidwai
- Globalisation, Democratization and Distributive Justice was presented to Vice President Hamid Ansari on 2 September 2015. The book has been authored by Mool Chand Sharma, Professor of Law at Delhi University and presently the Member of 20th Law Commission of India.
- The Duels of the Himalayan Eagle authored by Air Marshal Bharat Kumar
- To the Brink and Back: India's 1991 Story by Jairam Ramesh
- Novelist by Profession authored by Japaneese Author Haruki Murakami
- Hungry Bengal: War, Famine, Riots and the End of Empire authored by Janam Mukherjee
- Two Years Eight Months and Twenty Eight Nights written by Salman Rushdie