Hello and welcome to ExamPundit. Here is a set of Reasoning Quiz based on Seating Arrangements.
Study the following information carefully and answer the questions given below :
Eight persons - H, I, J, K, L, M, N and O - are standing in a straight line at equidistant. Some of them are facing north while others are facing south. M is standing third to the right to H. M is standing at one of the extreme ends. L is standing third to the left to H. The immediate neighbours of J face north. N is not an immediate neighbour of H. The persons standing at the extreme ends face the same direction (Both are facing either north or South). The immediate neighbours of H face just opposite direction as that of M. The immediate neighbours of O face opposite directions with respect to each other. One of the immediate neighbours of L is K who is facing north. I is standing between J and M. Not more than four persons are facing north.
1. Who among the following is third to the left of N?
(a) K (b) J
(c) H (d) I
2. The immediate neighbours of L are:
(a) M and N (b) N and O
(c) K and N (d) N and H
(e) J and H
3. How many persons are standing exactly between I and O?
(a) Three (b) Four
(c) One (d) Two
4. Who among the following is to the immediate left of H?
(a) O (b) J
(c) I (d) L
5. Four of the following five are alike in a certain way based on the above arrangement and hence form a group. Which one of the following does not belong to that group?
(a) N (b) L
(c) O (d) I
6. Who among the following is exactly between L and J?
(a) N (b) O
(c) H (d) I
7. Who among the following is fourth to the right of J?
(a) N (b) I
(c) H (d) L