Hello and welcome to ExamPundit. Based on the recent trends, we are giving 5 important points for the upcoming UIIC Assistant 2015 Exam.
1. Reasoning is expected to be Easy but not very easy to moderate level. So those who have been preparing for IBPS Clerk and RRB Assistant should not be worrying. Seating Arrangements, however, needs to be practiced so that nothing is left behind.
2. Computer Knowledge and English are expected to be EASY. So need to pressurize yourself. However, make sure you know the basics. Because sometimes, many things are left out from the basics only.
3. Confidence is the key to success. Yes. You need to have confidence. A lot of people motivate others, but when it comes to themselves, they suffer from anxiety and lose their confidence. So, no matter what you gotta believe that you can and you will.
4. Be A Calculator. Sounds funny but true. The Numerical Ability is filled with calculations these days. So do a lot of calculations. On the other hand, make sure you have been practicing time management on your own. No matter how many routines we are providing you need to make a plan by yourself.
5. General Awareness needs to be studied precisely. You need to focus on Current Affairs from Last 2 Month 10 Days-15 days more or less. No need to study 6-7-8 months of current affairs. On the other hand, use our GA Chest to study the static general knowledge and banking awareness. We have not seen that much of Insurance Awareness in today's OICL Exam, but still its better to be safe than sorry. Make sure you brush up the IA skills!
All the best. You can do it!!
May The Force Be With You.