SBI Associate Clerk 2014-15 - Final Result Declared - Exam Pundit - IBPS PO | Clerk | SBI PO | Insurance Exams | SSC Exams | Current Affairs

Recent

Home Top Ad

Monday, July 13, 2015

SBI Associate Clerk 2014-15 - Final Result Declared

Hello and welcome to ExamPundit. SBI has declared the final result of SBI Associates Clerk 2014-15 recruitment.

:: Click Here to View Result ::

:: Click Here for Alternate Source :: (Google Drive)

All the best.

Regards

Team ExamPundit

Sponsored

Books For 2015 Banking/Insurance Exams

89 comments:

1. Thanku dada.....
    For Super duper fast updation

ReplyDelete
  2. got SBBJ. :)))))))))))))))))

3. Again failed :(

4. congrats SPIDER :))

ReplyDelete
  5. IBPS PO = Focus On that, Once you get it, nobody will remember all these :)

ReplyDelete
  6. don't know what is happening with me , seems failure has eaten me up from every angle , a ray of hope was there for this but again i failed , seems this bad luck will continue , really sad

ReplyDelete
  7. Focus on the things you have in hand! :) Jo gaya so gaya, take the Good and Bad from it and move on! :)

8. Dada got SBH thank you..;-) :D

9. ♬ ♪ ⓢ ⓤ ⓓ ⓗ ⓐ ♪ ♬July 13, 2015 at 7:45 PM

congarts

ReplyDelete
  10. i have no patience from seeing failure from 2013 , every exam i gave it resulted in failure , feeling like giving everything , hard for me to handle anything now

ReplyDelete
  11. Patience is something which can move the biggest barriers :) You have to be patient :)

ReplyDelete
  12. i can have that when ever i see my parents eyes , i always think of crushing their hopes , don't know what to tell my papa now , who had so much hope on this

13. Beta tu RK hai, aise naam change karte ho tum log :/
    We will talk over email ok?

14. Thanks a lot

15. yes i m rk , when i denied that, ok through mail

16. must be happy now :)
    now enjoy and celebrate

ReplyDelete
  17. You changed your name, dp! I was thinking someone else :)

18. RK tumne kaun sa bank bhara tha

ReplyDelete
  19. Definitely! But you should not give up . I also failed in 2 interviews before I get this .

20. ep changed its form me too , i will

21. bhai me in 3 interviews including this , don;t know what to do now

ReplyDelete
  22. chod yaar , sab bekar hai , mein abhi thak gaya hoon , only i m feeling bad for my parents and a curse on me to born in such a state where seats are in just few numbers

23. thnk u bt m sad i cudnt clear preliminary sbi :/

24. bhai i could clear anything including this one in final

ReplyDelete
  25. bhai IBPS,RBI is waiting for you...I have also appeared in 3 interviews..But not selected yet...Dont loose hope..amara b haba,,,:)

ReplyDelete
  26. Bhai tu kuch kaabil raha hoga tabhi to written nikla...
    Aage dekh yaar...Bhut simple baat hai yaar ab aage exam me accha karne ke alawa kuch nahi kar sakta..
    aur tu accha karega...

ReplyDelete
  27. u will..m sure .. next is urs..

ReplyDelete
  28. bhai i respect your words , thanks for such positive motivation , but for the time im in that state of mind

29. chaad re sabu bele hatasiya hoiki jiban ta bekaar hoi galani

ReplyDelete
  30. ye hota hai bhai hai to tu bhi insaan hi....
    mere ko dekh pichle 6 interviews se consistent failure...
    so dont worry jis din tera samay aayega...tu nikal jayega

ReplyDelete
  31. What is your age? You have time to prosper! Give yourself some time and have patience.

ReplyDelete
  32. dada aaj mein bahut dukhi hoon , aaj aap jo bhi bol do , i m not in that state to think anyhting about it , i need some time , u as a mentor doing gr8 job by encouraging me , but plss forgive me , just tell me how i will tell my parents ? plss i need ur suggestion

ReplyDelete
  33. bhai kichi heinii,kan ta hatasia heichi?ete jaldi bhangipadile kan haba?

ReplyDelete
  34. kichi hab nahi je but tu tike mo jaga re thaaiki bhaab , ete kam seats re clear kali , bapa ,maa sabu jhusi hoi gale but last re aeiyaa aasila kan karibi

ReplyDelete
  35. Bhai RBI Assiastant asuchii,,misiki padhiba,,Mast haba,,,Mun b 15,17 ta xam deisarilini,,,kichi b heini ejae,,,tnsn nianii,,

36. Constantine ConstantineJuly 13, 2015 at 8:00 PM

not in sad for me, congo for those who got their name in final list, this was my 8th bank intervw ab kya record banwa ke hi manoge prabhu, lolzzzz

ReplyDelete
  37. Tell your parents, That you could not clear the "Final List"......Tell them that you have RBI and IBPS in hand and also a few Insurance Exams! They are your parents, might be a bit sad but surely will support their son. :) Just focus on WHAT YOU HAVE, Don't mourn on things which are gone! You are GOOD in respect of plenty aspirants, and you will definitely get a place, and it will be far better than the ones you did not get :) Mark my words today!

ReplyDelete
  38. u told everything that i wanted , i will surely keep your words :))

ReplyDelete
  39. Be energetic and positive! Positivity brings Success :)

ReplyDelete
  40. bhai bujhuchi,sabuthu bada kasta hauchi bapa maa nku face kariba failure tyme re..mo IBPS PO interview pare ghare samaste bhabi neithile pua PO heigala,ta pare bahut kichi plan b heigala,,PO hela pare eta haba,seta haba,,but April 1 re jetebele mana kali jaiki mami ku mora heini boli,,,kemiti lagithiba tume thk janiparuthiba,,But aeta part of life..IAS Topper ethara PH quota thaiki b general re topper heiki dekheidela..se ea agaru 2 thara Interview ru out heithila,taku disqualify karideithile Physically unfit kahiki,,but se nijaku proof kareidela,,ame ta PH nuhann,mentally physically ame feet,au ame kariparibani kichi?Bujhuchi aji kasta hauthiba,,,mate tk guide kara,,mo situation b bahut kharap,,,plan kariki padhiba,,,

41. 9th mein hi hoga final list me apka naam,,,

ReplyDelete
  42. yes u r right and u can understand my situation as u had gone through the same ,,,lets see

43. Constantine ConstantineJuly 13, 2015 at 8:08 PM

dada ye baaat to mere parents mujhe ulta kah dete hain, hv patnce god tumhare sath hain

ReplyDelete
  44. any chance of 2nd list ?

ReplyDelete
  45. hmm,Call me once u feel better..I need some advice..

46. Constantine ConstantineJuly 13, 2015 at 8:10 PM

9th isi 16th ko hai brother yahan to story kuch alag ho gayi hai

47. will call u sure , 2morow

48. Constantine ConstantineJuly 13, 2015 at 8:11 PM

no bro its sbi, no waiting list, rk bro hv patnce jo hoga accha hoga

ReplyDelete
  49. hope for the best bro,,,U will definitely clear many starting from 9th.den it will continue upto 18th,,take it positively

50. sbi pre cleared ?

51. another dissapointment with final result , 4th failure this year:-(

ReplyDelete
  52. rk i dnt knw how to console anyone but all i want to say to u that dnt loose hope. Even after ibps interview i couldn't make it to final from last 2 yrs and this year my bad luck interview and sbi associate clerk exam on same day. So i opt for ibps interview. So dud cummon don't loose hope because Champions stand one more time than the rest..

53. S@M ((Version 0.2))July 13, 2015 at 8:18 PM

MR.right hoke bhi demotivation talks..nt suits on u :(

54. S@M ((Version 0.2))July 13, 2015 at 8:20 PM

:( its ok now...no need to be sad.. Wat should I say now..I can understand ...but don't loose hope bhai :)

ReplyDelete
  55. could we talk on gmail now?

56. Congratulations :)

57. i have rediff mail , no gmail,

58. Congrats :)

59. S@M ((Version 0.2))July 13, 2015 at 8:22 PM

All the best :))

60. S@M ((Version 0.2))July 13, 2015 at 8:22 PM

All the very best guys/gals who r IN..ur journey starts now,life is taking new turn :)))))

Good luck :))

61. Constantine ConstantineJuly 13, 2015 at 8:23 PM

fb pe hi kar lo kyon mail ko paresaan kar rhe ho

62. S@M ((Version 0.2))July 13, 2015 at 8:23 PM

Congrats dear SaHaSrA :)))

63. Congrats bro :)

ReplyDelete
  64. Congrats Bhai...... :)))))

65. S@M ((Version 0.2))July 13, 2015 at 8:26 PM

No talks consta,dada k rule k against h :((

ReplyDelete
  66. Congrats sahasra...... :))))

ReplyDelete
  67. SBI also doesn't give second chance cause many are saying that most have joined somewhere as po/clerk and they will not opt ..thats the most saddest part

68. Constantine ConstantineJuly 13, 2015 at 8:28 PM

yaar im not in, its hard ti digest for me, just removng my tnsn sorry dada