Hello and welcome to ExamPundit. Here is a set of Reasoning Quiz for RBI Assistant 2015.
The following questions are based on the five three–letter words given below :
CUP, PAY, SET, NOD, TIP
(Note: The new words formed after performing the given operations may or may not be meaningful English words.)
1. How many letters are there in English alphabetical series between the third letter of the word which is fourth from the left and second letter of the word which is fourth from the right of the given words ?
(e) None of these
2. If all the letter in each of the words are arranged alphabetically (within the word), how many words will remain unchanged?
(e) More than three
3. If the given words are arranged in the order, as they would appear in a dictionary from left to right, which of the following will be second from left end ?
4. If the first letters in each of the words is changed to the next alphabet in the English alphabetical order, how many words having more than one vowels will be formed (same or different vowels) ?
5. If the first and third letter of the words are interchanged, given in the words then which of the following words will be second from the right after arranging them English alphabetical order ?
New members, please view the guidelines.