Hello and welcome to ExamPundit. Here is a set of Reasoning Quiz for RBI Assistant 2015.
Directions 1-5: Read the following information carefully and answer the questions.
There are fourteen friends in which seven of them are facing South and seven of them facing North. L, M, N, O, P, Q and R are sitting in a row facing South but not necessarily in the same order. T, V, D, W, A, B and C are friends sitting in a row facing North not necessarily in the same order. P is sitting third to the left of M and facing A. L is sitting at one end of row. The person who is sitting at one end of row is facing T. N is sitting third to the right of Q, who is facing B. V is sitting third left of A and facing M. C is sitting third right of W and facing R. T is sitting on the extreme left of the row. O and Q are not the immediate neighbours.
1. Who is the person facing N ?
2. How many person are sitting between L and Q ?
3. Who are the person sitting in the middle of the row in both the rows ?
(a) P and A
(b) N and D
(c) O and W
(d) W and N
(e) N and A
4. Who are the person sitting at the end of the row, facing North ?
(a) C and V
(b) B and T
(c) C and T
(d) A and T
(e) V and B
5. Which of the following pair is correct ?
(a) P – B
(b) O – B
(c) R – C
(d) N – W
(e) L – V
6. Which of the following symbols should be placed in the blank spaces respectively to make the expression C > P and T £ P definitely true ? C _ R _ P _ S _ T
(a) >, ³, £, ³
(b) ³, ³, ³, >
(c) >, ³, ³, ³
(d) £, ³, ³, ³
(e) ³, ³, ³, ³
7. How many meaningful word can be formed with the letters R T S E I using each letter only once in each word ?
8. How many such pairs of letters are there in the word O V E R T U R N E D each of which has as many letters between them in the word as in the English alphabet ?
9. Ravi started walking towards North. After walking a distance of 40 m. He turns towards left and walked 20 m. He then took a right turn and walked 50 m. He again took a right turn and walked 10 m. and stopped. How far and in which direction he is from starting point ? (Approximately)
(a) 91 m., North – West
(b) 92 m., South – East
(c) 89 m., North – East
(d) 90 m., South – West
(e) 88 m., South
10. Each vowel in the letter E A R L I E R is substituted by the next alphabet and each consonant is substituted by the previous alphabet which alphabet will come in the middle of word after the new code?
(e) None of these