Hello and welcome to ExamPundit. Here are the part 2 of Expected Current Affairs Questions for SBI PO Mains 2015 based on Finance and Banking Current Affairs.
1. What was India's Rank in Global Wealth 2015: Winning the Growth Game report's ultra-high-networth (UHNW) households?
2. Based on the recommendations of Foreign Investment Promotion Board (FIPB). Government has approved 16 proposals of Foreign Direct Investment (FDI) amounting to _______.
- Rs 6,751 Cr
3. India recently emerged as the third largest FDI Source in 2014 of __________.
- United Kingdom
4. Which bank recently launched 10-second personal loan disbursement scheme?
- HDFC Bank
5. HDFC recently launched a fast disbursing personal loan scheme. Under the scheme the customer will be able to get the loan within ______.
- 10 Seconds
6. Which Public Sector Bank recently launched an Online Forex platform?
- State Bank of India
7. With which country did India launch India Unlimited entrepreneurship platform?
8. India and Sweden recently launched India Unlimited platform to ________.
- promote Brand India in Sweden and Brand Sweden in India
9. As per the Draft Guidelines of Sovereign Gold Bond Scheme, The sell would be restricted to resident Indian entities and each entity cannot buy more than _______ per person per year.
- 500 Grams
10. As per the Draft Guidelines of Sovereign Gold Bond Scheme, the bonds will be issued in denominations. The minimum denomination will be ____.
- 2 Grams
11. Sovereign Gold Bonds will be issued on behalf of the Government of India by which financial authority?
- Reserve Bank of India
12. Ministry of Finance constituted a Task Force on Financial Redress Agency (FRA). Who will be heading this task force?
- Dhirendra Swarup
13. As per the recent data, what is India's rank in terms of foreigners’ money in Swiss banks?
14. As per recent announcement, US company BrightSKY to invest Rs 500 crore in which Indian state?
15. With which country did EXIM Bank recently signed a Loan Agreement on LoC for extension of Lake Victoria pipeline project?
16. In the Global Prime Office Occupancy Costs survey what was the rank of Connaught Place (CP) –Central Business District (CBD) in New Delhi?
- 5th Costliest
17. Overnight Liquid Transaction facility on NSE’s MFSS Web based platform began functioning recently. What does MFSS stands for?
- Mutual Fund Service System
18. With which international company did Bharti Enterprises Limited and Foxconn form a JV named SBG Cleantech Ltd?
- SoftBank Corp.
19. India recently named as partner country of Industrial Trade Fair INNOPROM 2016 of which Country?
20. GMR Airport Developers Limited (GADL) recently signed a MoU with which company on Aviation Consultancy Services?
- Oman Airport Management Company (OAMC)
21. The newly launched overnight Mumbai Inter-Bank Offer Rate (MIBOR) will be administered by ______.
- The Board of Financial Benchmarks India Private Limited (FBIL)
22. FBIL overnight Mumbai Inter-Bank Offer Rate (MIBOR) to become effective from __________.
- 22 July
23. Which e-commerce company tied up with Akshay Kumar's Best Deal TV to expand foothold in fashion and apparels segment in India?
24. Anshula Kant was recently appointed by State Bank of India as ________.
- Chief Financial Officer (CFO)
25. Who was appointed as the MD and CEO of SBI Capital Markets?
- Praveen Gupta
26. Union Government recently approved renaming Solar Energy Corporation of India (SECI). What will be the new name of SECI?
- Renewable Energy Corporation of India
27. The Union Cabinet recently approved signing of MoC between India and which country on Industrial Property?
28. In the UNCTAD released World Investment Report 2015, what was India's Rank?
29. RBI allowed AD Category-I Banks to borrow from International Financial Institutions. What does AD stands for?
- Authorised Dealer
30. Export-Import (Exim) Bank has extended a line of credit of USD 268.35 million to __________.
31. Which company appointed Paolo Colella as India chief?
32. What was rank of India in Baseline Profitability Index (BSI) 2015?
33. Who was appointed as non-executive director to the board the Brics New Development Bank (NDB)?
- Tito Mboweni
34. With which Bank did MUDRA Bank recently sign an agreement to finance new entrepreneurs and small businesses?
- Bank of Maharashtra
35. Which Bank topped the list with highest bad loans among PSU lenders?
- United Bank of India
36. What was the rank of Indian Army in the recent study by World Economic Forum on World's biggest employers?
37. What was the rank of Indian Railways in the recent study by World Economic Forum on World's biggest employers?
38. Union Government hiked national floor-level minimum wage to ________.
- 160 Rupees per day
39. State Bank of India recently partnered with which travel company for Online Business Opportunities?
40. Which Indian telecom company emerged as the world's third largest mobile operator?
- Bharti Airtel
41. Which Indian telecom company signed a Four-Year Deal With Nokia for 3G Services?
42. Which Indian E-Commerce company Ranked Second In Top 40 Global Bookstore Mind Share' (BMS Index)?
43. What was the rank of India's in e Global Women Entrepreneur Leaders Scorecard 2015?
44. Which financial organisation appointed former CAG Vinod Rai as independent director?
- Infrastructure Development Finance Company Ltd (IDFC)
45. Infrastructure Development Finance Company Ltd (IDFC) recently appointed ___________ as independent director.
- Vinod Rai
Expected Questions for SBI PO Mains 2015 - Finance/Banking - Part 2 by Team Exam Pundit is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
Based on a work at http://www.exampundit.in/2015/07/expected-questions-for-sbi-po-mains-2015-finance-banking-part-2.html.