Hello and welcome to ExamPundit. Here are Frequently Asked Questions of IBPS CLERK V.
When will the IBPS Clerk V registration start?
- 11th August, 2015
When is the last date to submit/pay application/fees for IBPS Clerk V?
- 1st September, 2015
What is the Fees for applying IBPS Clerk V?
- Rs. 100/- for SC/ST/PWD/EXSM Candidates.
Rs. 600/- for All Others.
What is the minimum age for IBPS Clerk V?
- 20 Years as on 1st August, 2015.
What is the maximum age of IBPS Clerk V?
- 28 Years as on 1st August, 2015.
I was born before 2nd August, 1987. Can I apply for IBPS Clerk V?
- No. Candidates have been born not earlier than 2nd August, 1987.
Which means, Anyone have birthdate before 2nd August of 1987, are not eligible.
I was born after 1st August, 1995. Can I apply for IBPS CLerk V?
- No. Candidates born later 1st August, 1995 are not eligible.
Is there any percentage(%) criteria in Educational Qualification for IBPS Clerk V?
- No. A degree in any discipline from a University recognised by GOI will work.
Do I need to have a certificate in Computer for IBPS Clerk V?
- Operating and working knowledge in computer systems is mandatory i.e. candidates should have Certificate/Diploma/Degree in computer operations/Language/ should have studied Computer / Information Technology as one of the subjects in the High School/College/Institute.
I had Computer/IT as one of the subjects in my 12th Standard or College. Is it eligible?
I had Computer/IT as one of the subjects in my 10th Standard. Is it eligible?
Do I need to know the local language to apply for IBPS Clerk V?
- Yes. Proficiency in the Official Language of the State/UT (candidates should know how to read/ write and speak the Official Language of the State/UT) for which vacancies a candidate wishes to apply is preferable.
What does the proficiency in the Official Language of State/UT mean?
- It means, you must know the local state/UT language. You must Read, Write and Speak.
I don’t know how to write the local language, but I can speak. Can I apply?
- You should learn it quickly. As per the notification: “Some questions may be put at the time of interview to ascertain the candidate’s familiarity with the Official Language of the State/UT”
My result will come after 1st September, 2015. Can I apply?
- No. All the educational qualifications mentioned should be from a University/ Institution/ Board recognised by Govt. Of India/ approved by Govt. Regulatory Bodies and the result should have been declared on or before 01.09.2015. Proper document from Board / University for having declared the result on or before 01.09.2015 has to be submitted at the time of interview.
When will the downloading process of Call Letters for Preliminary Exam start for IBPS Clerk V?
- Tentatively 18th November, 2015
When is the Preliminary Exam of IBPS Clerk V?
- 5-6 December, 2015 and 12-13 December, 2015 Tentatively.
When is will the preliminary exam result be declared?
- December, 2015 Tentatively.
When will the downloading process of Call Letters for Main Exam start for IBPS Clerk V?
- Tentatively in December, 2015.
When is the Online Main Exam of IBPS Clerk V?
- 02 & 03.01.2016 tentatively.
Few Question Might Arise while APPLYING FOR IBPS Clerk V:
Which Payment method is recommend for IBPS Clerk V to be safe?
- We often see, debit card payments fail. So we always recommend to use NET BANKING as it is much more reliable.
While Uploading Signature/Photograph, I am facing problem/error in IBPS Clerk V. What to do?
- Clear Browser Cache and Try Again. Use Incognito Browser.
I applied for IBPS Clerk V, I did not get any mail/message. What to do?
- A lot of people will be applying. So it is requested to wait for the email/message to come.