Hello and welcome to ExamPundit. Here is a set of English Quiz for SBI PO Mains 2015.
Rearrange the following seven sentences (A), (B), (C), (D), (E), (F) and (G) in the proper sequence to form a meaningful paragraph; then answer the questions given below.
(A) Skilling up workers would boost their employability and enable them to negotiate better wages, while also making the economy more productive.
(B) If the present situation continues, we may see a shortfall of skilled labour or the disappearance of special skills in some sectors.
(C) The ITI stream should also be expanded further to include courses in trades like carpentry, masonry and leather work, where, so far, training is offered only on the job or through caste-based trade guilds.
(D) Prior learning programmes launched by the ministry of skill development as a pilot project in five states could address these issues, and they must be expanded.
(E) A report by the National Skill Development Corporation and KPMG estimates that nearly 580 million jobs are expected to come up across 24 sectors, including construction, IT, textiles and clothing, and so on by 2022.
(F) Moreover, the absence of an institutionalised system that vouches for the skills of a craftsman severely curtails his mobility and prospects.
(G) Inputs from industry could help the technical education stream become more aware of the requirements of the job market and tailor its courses accordingly.
1. Which of the following should be the SECOND sentence after rearrangement?
2. Which of the following should be the THIRD sentence after rearrangement?
3. Which of the following should be the SEVENTH sentence after rearrangement?
4. Which of the following should be the FIRST sentence after rearrangement?
5. Which of the following should be the FIFTH sentence after rearrangement?
Check the previous set from here.