Hello and welcome to ExamPundit. Here is a set of English Quiz for RBI Assistant 2015.
In each of these questions, two sentences (I) and (II) are given. Each sentence has a blank in it. Five words (a), (b), (c), (d) and (e) are suggested as options. Out of these, only one fits at both the places in the context of each sentence. The number of that word is the answer.
1. I. The questions they asked her at the interview had her ________ helplessly.
II. By the end of the year, the business was ________.
2. I. Her father’s death has ________ her very hard.
II. The price of oil ________ a new high yesterday.
3. I. The General has an ________ will.
II. Could you bend ________ rod effortlessly?
4. I. It is dangerous to ________ about with fireworks.
II. You shouldn’t ________ with people’s feelings.
5. I. There was a sharp ________ on the door.
II. Ministers ________ police over rise in crime.